WEEK 3 POST 1:Communication-Business and Consumer.

Whenever there is difficulty from a product or service, communication online is key now that we live in a web based society. We stay connected online for personal and business use that interaction with other users should be just as important. In my own personal life, I have dealt a good deal of good communication from businesses online. My questions are always answered and solutions are consistently found when difficulties come about. 
Social Media provides personal and business e-mails for customers to contact, in a case of an issue from a product or service. Another part, is customers also provide reviews (good and bad), for other consumers and overall benefit for businesses. Yelp is one social media app that I frequently use weekly; I am a sucker for consumer reviews. They are help and informative of services in your surroundings. When online shopping on Amazon, reviews are present and great for assuring potential customers of the product quality. 
I have shared plenty of reviews on Yelp about certain businesses and some on Amazon. As a business owner, I would take pride in engaging with bad reviews in order to make right for something out of business owners control. To keep the interaction productive with understanding mistake made and how businesses can assist in finding a solution, in certain cases. The good reviews are just there as a reminder to keep working hard and stay relevant in the mainstream.




Comments

  1. Hi Leon, I definitely match you on your perspective on how important comment and reviews are! Especially the bad reviews because those are the indicators for gaps in ones system of service. As stated by you, comments and reviews are a huge help not only to the business, but to a potential customer aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, communication online is key in running a good business and especially in this century we live in revolving around social media and staying connected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leon! I completely agree with the importance of online reviews. I had a friend who lost 50% of his business almost overnight because of a bad review (he was in appliance repair and didn't get back to someone within a few hours). I can appreciate how as a business order you have to stay on top of reviews and try and rectify the situation as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1 POST 1:Template Choice.

WEEK 2 POST 1:Social Media Platforms.