WEEK 1 POST 1:Template Choice.

Hello and Welcome!

While deciding on a template for my new blog, I wanted to go with a template that was simple but also fun. The background image of the plants gives a "beachey" feel, so when viewer click on my blog they immediately feel a peaceful-like welcome to the blog. The colors that are added also give it pop of fun and excitement; matching my personality, so the theme can also be personable to me. 

There was not much thought put into deciding a template because I wanted to have it as effortless as possible with sprinkle of simplicity. In my own personal life, I am a minimalist when it comes to making choices. For this specific decision making situation, I did not want to stress myself out too much with what I was given. I like that blogger had tons of cool options for templates so I went with what my eye was keen to. 

Thank you for visiting and reading. I am looking forward to creating more posts throughout this semester and also, welcome any recommendations or suggestion from my classmates.

Cheers, 
Leon Hunt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 2 POST 1:Social Media Platforms.